WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for our business purposes. We may collect personal information from clients, customers, employees, job applicants, contractors and other individuals.
By providing us with your information data, you warrant to us that you are over the age of consent as defined in the Consent Form above.
Personal Information: The type of personal information we collect, hold and use will vary depending on what information we need to perform our functions and responsibilities. This includes but is not limited to:
• Your contact details including your: name, username, mailing address, email address, job title, department and phone numbers.
• Your shipping, billing and payment details.
• Information necessary to deliver customer service or technical support.
• Website analytics data created by your use of our websites.
If we don’t need your information anymore, we will anonymise or delete it.
HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Where it is reasonable or practicable to do so, we will collect your personal information directly from you. At all times we try to only collect the information we need for the particular function or activity we are carrying out.
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
• Direct interactions.
• Filling in forms on our site (or otherwise).
• Communicating with us in person, by post, phone, email or otherwise.
• Ordering our products or services.
• Creating an account on our site.
• Subscribing to our services or publications.
• Requesting resources or marketing be sent to you.
• Entering a competition, prize draw, promotion or survey.
• Giving us feedback.
Automated technologies or interactions: As you use our sites, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. We collect this data by using cookies, server logs and similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites that use our cookies. For further details regarding cookies, please see cookies tab below.
Sometimes we will collect personal information from a third party or a publicly available source. When this occurs, we rely on the person providing us with that personal information having the right to do so. We don’t guarantee website links or policy of authorised third parties.
HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will only use your personal information for the primary purpose for which it was initially collected, or for purposes that are directly related to one of our functions or activities. We may use your Information to:
• Provide our services to you.
• Manage your account, transaction history, entitlement to products, services, and events.
• Provide you upon request with commercial quotes for our products and services.
• Execute a contract between us.
• Manage your purchase transactions and provide you with customer and technical support.
• Send you product information, technical alerts, updates, promotions or offers applicable to our business.
• Analyse and improve the quality of our websites, products and services.
• Enable interoperability within our applications.
• Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure. When we collect Personal Information we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.